Friday, April 22, 2011

Kindle 3



My birthday gift from the dude this year, possibly the most dangerous thing to enter my little hands, as I can devour books like nobody's business!  I'm amazed at how easy it is to read, having gone through 2 books since getting it last week. Although I love the feel of a real book in my hands, this is something that has been adding to the experience of reading and I have been impressed so far. Of course, this will never be able to replace the books and magazines where I look for inspiring images, but this lets my imagination run free through the power of words.

Not so impressed by pricing for all books, but there are a lot of free books out there for me to read for the time being and sales on all the time.  Also I found out that later this year, they will be starting to do library book lending as well, partnering with Overdrive! Hopefully that will come to Canada soon, as my library here does lend out ebooks!

No comments: