Thursday, March 10, 2011

Overload

It's been over a month since my last post, but there is not much to be said about that. Work has been crazy busy and with eating healthy and complete meals, workouts and sleep being as much of a priority as possible, it has made it difficult for me to even turn on the computer when I get home. If I'm lucky I leave work before 6pm, if later (which seems to be the case lately), then I don't get to the gym and/or I tend to eat rather lazy dinners later at night.

Exhaustion is kicking in... right... about... now. Unfortunately with an absence of a regular gym schedule and erratic eating habits, my energy levels are all out of sync.

Now it's time to work on getting back on balance and being inspired. I get to take a break in a weeks time, so it's time to get cracking!

No comments: